**1 left** Roland MPX-90 Desktop Impact Engraving Machine (MPX90)
Cat #: MPX-90
The new MPX-90 allows you to permanently engrave a wide variety of differing shaped and sized items, including products much larger than the work tables.
It strikes metallic surfaces with a precision diamond-tipped stylus, reproducing smooth photo gradations, logos and text inscriptions at high speed and pin-sharp accuracy.
£2750.00+ VAT + £0.00 POSTAGE
So, whatever your personalisation needs, whether it is adding dates and names on a baby’s photo frame or engraving a family crest or monogram on silver cutlery as a wedding gift, the MPX-90 has the flexibility and impact power to create an everlasting impression.
Furthermore, the MPX-90 uses a durable diamond-tipped stylus, which can clearly imprint text, logos and photos on a broad range of materials and finishes including brushed and textured surfaces such as oil-filled lighters and stainless steel watch backs.
The MPX-90 comes complete with 2 software packages:
Metaza Studio design software - which allows users to create stunning inscriptions combining photos, illustrations and text as well.
Dr. Engrave software which allows users to import variable data such as sequential serial numbers and date codes, and quickly output them using the MPX-90.
Unlike traditional engravers and laser engraving machines, the MPX-90 allows first-time users to produce perfect results straight away, without complex training, extraction or maintenance.
Roland Metaza MPX-90 Features:
– The MPX-90 strikes metal surfaces using a precision diamond-tipped stylus to create gradational photo images, illustrations and text.
– Imprints precisely and clearly on a wide variety of materials including gold, silver, copper, platinum, brass, aluminium, iron, stainless steel, titanium, nickel, acrylic, as well as surfaced-finished materials, etc.*1
– With a work area of 80 mm x 80 mm (3.1” x 3.1”), the MPX-90 accepts items as large as 100 mm (width) x 200 mm (length) x 40 mm (thickness) [3.9”(W) x 7.9”(L) x 1.5”(H)].
– The included centre vice securely holds pens and other non-flat items in place.
– The MPX-90 does not burn or remove material on impact, providing a clean operation, free of odour and debris. No daily maintenance is required.
– Includes easy-to-use software for great results from the very first job, with no special training or engraving skills required.
- Metaza Studio design software
- Dr. Engrave software for variable data applications
*1 HV hardness of material must be 200 or less. Some shapes cannot be imprinted. Test materials first for best results.
Easy-to-use Metaza Studio Design Software Included
The MPX-90 is a complete solution including everything required to start and run a successful business. Metaza Studio design software accepts artwork, designs and photos from a variety of sources including digital cameras, mobile phones, jpg or bmp files, and common vectored design files such as Adobe ai. and eps*2. Metaza Studio supports a wide variety of TrueType fonts and allows users to wrap text around an arched line or contours of a design. Metaza Studio also generates both single-stroke and in-filled fonts. Metaza Studio is compatible with Windows® 7 Professional (64bit/32bit), Windows Vista® (32bit) Windows® 2000/XP, Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10.
*2. The MPX-90 imports Adobe Illustrator version 7 and 8.
Dr. Engrave software for variable data applications
The MPX-90 included Dr. Engrave software imports Microsoft Excel database files in CSV and text format for variable data applications. With sequential numbering functions, creating serial number plates is a simple task. Dr. Engrave is compatible with Windows® 7 Professional (64bit/32bit), Windows Vista® (32bit) and Windows® 2000/XP, Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10.