The EGX-360 engraves complex designs onto curved, cylindrical, domed, flat and irregular surfaces. It engraves glass, acrylics, laminates, woods, metals and many other materials.
Its combination of power and precision enables the production of sharp, clear graphics ever time. The EGX-360 is engineered for continuous use and simple maintenance for maximum productivity and increased profit.
The EGX-360 is very clean and safe to operate, making it ideal for engraving in both retail and workshop environments. It is easy to use, ready to work straight out of the box and comes complete with everything required to start engraving.
The Roland EGX-360 offers a wide range of specific engraving functions, including:
* Cylindrical engraving
* Glass engraving
* Inside/outside ring engraving
* Flat surface single and batch engraving
* Automatic surface detection for easy operation, even on undulating surfaces
* Fine designs (0.0025 mm X/Y axes; 0.00125 mm Z axis)
* Superb hand-carved effects with V-Carve mode
* Variable, controlled depths into many materials (such as wood), unlike laser and sand blast engraving
* Engraving area (flat surface mode): 305 x 230mm
* Engraving area (cylindrical engraving mode): 180mm diameter x 305mm length (maximum opening 465mm between vice jaws)